Brown Rice Pudding
- 1 cup brown rice (about 112 grams)
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 9 egg whites
- ground cinnamon, chopped apples, stevia, walnuts, cranberries..toppings of your choice.
Combine in a pot and bring to a boil. Once boiling, slowly whisk in 9 egg whites.
Keep whisking constantly until it thickens up, about 5-6 minutes.
Remove from heat and stir in stevia (to taste) cinnamon, chopped apples, walnuts, raisins, dates….whatever you want really.
You can also buy a sugar free brown sugar cinnamon flavoured syrup from buycoffeecanada.com. So that goes in as well.
Mix well and enjoy!
- yestogoodvibes likes this
- imnotthatcooldotcom likes this
- delacruz12 likes this
- musclebuildingeats reblogged this from haveyourcakeandbefittoo and added:
- tinateresahixson likes this
- built-by-iron likes this
- journeyforabetterself likes this
- inconsumable reblogged this from thefameofhealthandfitness
- laurenummm likes this
- absolute-threshold likes this
- babyrockon reblogged this from haveyourcakeandbefittoo
- lyneatsbeets likes this
- curvesandkettlebells likes this
- kuzmonster likes this
- douce--amere likes this
- ellydoescrossfit likes this
- broslikethischick likes this
- carpegluteusmaximus reblogged this from thefameofhealthandfitness
- anaverasgettingfit likes this
- flowersintheseweeds reblogged this from thefameofhealthandfitness
- samanthashadows likes this
- jenniferanneifer likes this
- hishezza reblogged this from thefameofhealthandfitness
- c0m4t0se likes this
- history-nerd-does-fitness likes this
- fitdork reblogged this from thefameofhealthandfitness
- angies--life likes this
- manyminniemiles likes this
- thefameofhealthandfitness reblogged this from haveyourcakeandbefittoo
- thefameofhealthandfitness likes this
- dianoia likes this
- haveyourcakeandbefittoo posted this