Decadent Pecan Pie or Chocolate Pecan Pie Pancakes
- 7.5 Egg Whites
- 1/4 Scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
- 46g Oats
- 16g Pecans (separated into two equal portions, chopped or whole)
- 1/2 Banana
- 2-3 Drops Natural Vanilla or Rum Flavouring (optional)
- 1/4 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/8 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/8 Tsp All Spice
- 1/8 Tsp Ground Ginger
- 20g Majool Dates
- 1-2 Packets Stevia/Splenda
- Cooking Spray
Chocolate Pecan Pie Pancakes:
Same as above except for the following changes:
Omit: The spices (cinnamon, ginger, allspice) unless you prefer the taste with chocolate.
Swap Majool Dates for:
1 1/2 Tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa
87.5g Greek Yogurt
1 Tbsp Unsweetened Chocolate Chips (optional cheat topping)
1. Blend all ingredients except pecans, in magic bullet or food processor.
2. Spray pan with cooking spray and then spread batter evenly over pan and add in 1/2 portion of chopped pecans.
3. Cook until golden and slightly crispy on both sides.
4. Top with sugar-free syrup and 1/2 chopped or whole pecans (and/or unsweetened chocolate chips).
- tinateresahixson likes this
- journeyforabetterself likes this
- allthings-val likes this
- tempermentaldeletion reblogged this from haveyourcakeandbefittoo and added:
- 20somethingconfusion likes this
- vynei likes this
- yosoyo reblogged this from haveyourcakeandbefittoo
- yosoyo likes this
- wildstrawberry-getfit reblogged this from haveyourcakeandbefittoo
- wildstrawberry-getfit likes this
- broslikethischick likes this
- littlelostdays likes this
- eattrainandbemerry reblogged this from haveyourcakeandbefittoo and added:
- trishbfit reblogged this from haveyourcakeandbefittoo
- angies--life likes this
- haveyourcakeandbefittoo posted this