preheat oven to 450f, recipe makes 4 slices
- 1 cup cooked, riced cauliflower (chopped finely to resemble rice)
- 1 whole egg
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (whichever cheese you prefer, soy, cheddar, goat)
- 2-3 tsp of your favorite fresh/dried herbs or spices (ie: cayenne, basil, coriander, thyme)
- 2-3 tbsp tomato paste
- cooked meat (chicken, lean beef)
- fresh tomatoes, diced or sliced
- fresh veggies (options: spinach, peppers, mushrooms, onions, zucchini)
Preheat oven to 450 F
Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
In a bowl, combine cauliflower, egg and cheese.
Press evenly on the pan in whatever shape you want.
Sprinkle evenly with herbs/spices.
Bake for 12-15 minutes (15-20 minutes if you double the recipe).
Remove the pan from the oven. To the crust, add sauce, then toppings and cheese.
Place under a broiler at high heat just until cheese is melted.
- healthyandshit likes this
- stayfitmomof5 reblogged this from haveyourcakeandbefittoo
- stayfitmom5 likes this
- pricehl likes this
- padmearmadala reblogged this from haveyourcakeandbefittoo and added:
- padmearmadala said: Gotta try this! Thanks fir sharing!
- padmearmadala likes this
- divabikinileslie likes this
- yosoyo reblogged this from haveyourcakeandbefittoo
- yosoyo likes this
- orthorexic-barbie likes this
- allthingsfitandfab likes this
- foodloveandfun likes this
- girlmeetsbalance likes this
- macindy likes this
- the-courage-2-grow likes this
- stopgivin-up likes this
- broslikethischick likes this
- trishbfit reblogged this from haveyourcakeandbefittoo
- diariesofthesleepless likes this
- shapinspin likes this
- haveyourcakeandbefittoo posted this